#301 – 1551 Cedar Hill X Road Victoria, BC 250-384-3267
2023 – 2024 Season
REGISTERING, DROPPING & CHANGING CLASSES
- A student is only considered Registered once a completed Registration Form and one of the forms of payment, see ‘Payment Structure Options 1-3 below, is received by the office.
- Once registered in a class; the student is registered in that class for the season, from September through June.
- A minimum of first and last month’s payment and Registration Fee is due at the time of Registration and is non-refundable.
- From September through December we require ONE FULL MONTH’S WRITTEN NOTICE if a student will be dropping a class for any reason or if a student wishes to change from being a Registered Student to doing Drop-Ins.
- No refunds are given after January 1st. Written notice must be given on or before December 1st.
- There is no charge for switching from one class to another, or on line to in person, or in person to online (save for any class fee changes due to an increase or decrease in the hours of class time), but the office MUST be informed of this change.
- There is a $45.00 registration fee per family, which should be added to September’s
(or the first month’s) payment.
NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT?
This has come up a number of times (over and over) through the years. Why no tap or
swipe? To do so would mean at least a 9% increase in fees in order to cover all the
costs involved. We don’t want to do that. This dance-stuff is expensive enough already.
If there is space available in the class, anyone wants to try out a class, there is a Drop-In Fee (see Fee Payment below). If the student then signs up for class(es), the Drop-in fees paid during the month in which they sign up will be credited to that month’s fees.
There is a $30.00 charge for all returned cheques – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Fees can be paid one of four ways:
If Registered For The Class:
Option 1: One Cheque for the year (10 x Monthly Fee + Reg Fee of $45.00).
Option 2: Five post-dated cheques:
*First cheque = September & June combined + Reg Fee of $45.00; &
*Four cheques, each 2x the monthly fee (dated for Oct. 1, Dec. 1, Feb.1, & Apr. 1).
Option 3: E-Transfer. Contact the office for e-transfer details.
If Not Registering:
Option 4: As a Drop-in Student
- $20.00 for each 0.75 or 1.00 hr class,
- $25.00 for each 1.25 hr or 1.50 class,
- If a class is full Drop-in Students may not be able to take that class.
- Class positions can not held or reserved for Drop-in Students.
- No one will be permitted to take class without one of these forms of payment.
- Any student with an account which is overdue by more than fourteen days for any reason and without communication with the office will not be permitted to take
- Note that overdue accounts are subject to a $20 administration fee per
RECITAL PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Not only have we embraced the digital age with email, but we have also figured out the computer-stuff involved in being able to make Class Photos and the Recital Video available via digital download.
The fee involved for this is $55.00 per student, with a per-family maximum of $110.00. This fee is due on or before March 15th.
Once the photos and video is ready we will send you a code for your downloads
*Monday – Friday 3:30 – 9:00pm
*Tuesday 9:30am – 2:00pm
*Thursday 9:30am – 2:00pm
*Saturday 9:00am – 2:30pm
Office Open from 9 AM – 3 PM
*July 3 – July 28, 2023
Office Open from 9 AM – 4:30 PM
*August 7 – September 1, 2023
Please note: Classes do not take place on statutory holidays
- #301 – 1551 Cedar Hill X Road (Behind the Shelbourne MacDonald’s)
- Victoria, BC V8P 2P3
- Phone: (250) 384- 3267